“Perfect leisurely lunch spot in Ravello” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 37 Restaurants in Ravello
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Terrazza Belvedere serves an array of appetizing small bites and fresh pasta dishes. With a terrace perched over the property that offers magnificent views of the coastline, this is a casual dining favorite amongst guests. A new addition to Terrazza Belvedere is the Lobster & Martini Bar that opens at 6 pm.
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect leisurely lunch spot in Ravello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

I have to admit that this Terrazza was the primary reason we took the trip to Ravello (in my opinion, gardens and bell towers are secondary to Gastronomy). We arrived on a hot, sunny afternoon in July and were seated at what we believe to be the best table on the Terrazza: right against the railing with an unbeatable view of the sea far below us. We started with Prosecco (actually, I don't think we ever stopped!) and a tasty Bruschetta. My friend had a lovely salad with large pieces of fresh tuna and I had the creamiest, most flavourful Cannelloni I've ever had. The service was exceptional and the overall feel was that of a casual, elegant club yet you don't have to be a guest at the hotel to enjoy a meal here.

• Visited July 2011