“different from all the other shops” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Ravello
Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“different from all the other shops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We bought a few pieces at this shop - after perusing several others in Ravello, because Carmela and her husband have some of their own designs. The one we purchased is inspired by an old Pompeijan fresco and featured the lemons so omnipresent in this area.
We were able to take our pieces as handluagge, but they also offer free shipping (if you spend over 300 Euros).
Very friendly and helpful owner.

Visited August 2013

Glen Rock, New Jersey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Bought Another Beautiful Ceramic Piece”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have purchased numerous ceramic pieces from Carmela & Alfonso. All beautiful and have become treasured items. We ordered a table this time using the internet.
They worked with us on the design, made it and shipped it without without incident. See the pix. Will definitely purchase again. Can't wait to visit Ravello again.

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Really beautiful ceramics and great service. Everything we purchased is beautiful and arrived safely.

Visited June 2013
Taylorsville, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Carmella is a great artist, owner! The whole family is wonderful as owners on Villa San Cosma in Ravello where we stayed. I love the philosophy that they make just enough money to enjoy life.

Visited June 2013
Troy, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My favorite pattern in Ravello!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I found something I liked at each ceramics shop we had visited both times in Ravello...but at Carmella's little shop..I fell in loooove with one of her new patterns, and decided to finally start my collection! Her artists are great, and the details and craftsmanship are as great as can be found anywhere. Very personable, and since we had my items shipped home, I was anxious to see how they arrived. Once I opened the box, I was terrifically pleased to see that it was carefully packed and everything arrived perfectly safe.

Visited May 2013