“Bought Another Beautiful Ceramic Piece” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Art Galleries
Attraction Details
Glen Rock, New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
“Bought Another Beautiful Ceramic Piece”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have purchased numerous ceramic pieces from Carmela & Alfonso. All beautiful and have become treasured items. We ordered a table this time using the internet.
They worked with us on the design, made it and shipped it without without incident. See the pix. Will definitely purchase again. Can't wait to visit Ravello again.

Visited July 2013

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Really beautiful ceramics and great service. Everything we purchased is beautiful and arrived safely.

Visited June 2013
Taylorsville, MD
“Love this shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Carmella is a great artist, owner! The whole family is wonderful as owners on Villa San Cosma in Ravello where we stayed. I love the philosophy that they make just enough money to enjoy life.

Visited June 2013
Troy, Ohio, United States
“My favorite pattern in Ravello!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I found something I liked at each ceramics shop we had visited both times in Ravello...but at Carmella's little shop..I fell in loooove with one of her new patterns, and decided to finally start my collection! Her artists are great, and the details and craftsmanship are as great as can be found anywhere. Very personable, and since we had my items shipped home, I was anxious to see how they arrived. Once I opened the box, I was terrifically pleased to see that it was carefully packed and everything arrived perfectly safe.

Visited May 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful Carmela and Alfonso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

It is probably one of the best ceramic stores in that area. Carmela has created some of her own designs for the ceramics she sells. Amazing,. Could not help myself from buying.

Visited May 2013