We stayed at the hotel Cala del Porto in Punta Ala and the only problem we had is that our stay was too short :-) It was the first time for us in Punta Ala and I can say that this place is really nice and clean, perfect for a romatic stay. A lot of green areas, Golf courses and beautiful beaches. The hotel itself has a great location as it has a wonderful view over the port. There is a nice swimming pool and not to many people. The restaurant has a great menu with all kind of fish dishes. Roomes are very nice and the staff very friendly. Just make sure you book a romm with a view and a balcony, the ones that are facing the see. The cost a bit more as compared to the ones on that are facing the court bu, believe me, theya re worth every penny. To relax at sunset in this balcony with a cocktail in your hands will reconciliate you with life.
The hotel is rated as a 4 stars but in my opinion it could be a 5 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Relais & Chateaux Cala Del Porto Hotel
- Relais And Chateaux Cala Del Porto
- Relais & Chateaux Cala Del Porto Hotel Punta Ala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands amidst the picturesque Maremma pine forests on a slope leading down to the sea. From the pool terrace, guests can admire the deep blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea while enjoying a magnificent view of the entire archipelago: Elba, Montecristo and Cerboli islands. Terracotta floors and modern furnishings provide a cool, chic atmosphere, enhanced by prompt, impeccable service. Guests can enjoy beauty pampering and culinary delights, DE-stess in the exclusive Golf Club nearby, relax alongside the pool or on the private sandy beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Cala del Porto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.