The garden around the hotel is incredible. Eating lunch underneath the lemon trees (which also keep the veranda cooler during the day) is a treat. The food is delicious and good value, too. A testament to the quality is the fact that the locals often have their functions in the hotel restaurant.
The rooms are very thoughtfully furnished: there will be a hook for every towel and a shelf for everything you could possibly bring. Staying in that room is like living in your own house.
The staff cannot be praised enough. They are friendly, helpful, resourceful and go out of their way to accommodate you. Whether you need tickets booked, or transport researched (the bus company goes on strike often) or if you arrive at the restaurant after the kitchen is closed, they will help you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Costa Diva is situated in Praiano in a privileged position overlooking the sea. Pride of the house is the beautiful lemon garden of 7000 qm which surroundes the building and it is fully accessible by hotel guests. This is the ideal place for people who are looking for a relaxing holiday but also for people who love nature. The hotel is equipped with all the comfort and makes possible to spend un unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Locanda Costa Diva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Costa Diva Hotel Praiano
- Hotel Locanda Costa Diva Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast