My husband and I ended our holiday at the stunning Casa Angelina hotel in Praiano along the Amalfi Coast in late April 2015. The views are breathtaking, the interior of the hotel is modern, clean and relaxing and the staff were all amazing, couldn't do enough for us and made our stay very special. Our room was spotless and was cleaned twice a day (morning and before bed). The bar was such a relaxing place to be under the beautiful stars that lit up the ceiling and the snacks provided to accompany your drinks were very yummy and quirky. One late afternoon we asked concierge where a nice lunch spot was for seafood, they recommended this Italian seafood restaurant just out in one of the little fishing villages close by. They organised a free speed boat shuttle to take us to the restaurant and drop us back at the hotel. This was such a fun experience and the restaurant was lovely and full of Italian locals, not touristy at all so we loved it (unfortunately I do not remember the name of the restaurant). We also dined in the Casa Angelina restaurant upstairs, which is just beautiful and the food was divine. Overall we had such a wonderful time at Casa Angelina thankyou to all the lovely staff, it is definitely a beautiful romantic place to stay and so I think it would make a wonderful honeymoon or wedding anniversary location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Splendia so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Hotel Casa Angelina