Amazing modern hotel with the sea of white walls , furniture white upholstery surrounding you at every step. The display of the colorful beautiful Murano glass was striking against the white. We had a nice room - all white - with a balcony and ocean view.
The trek to the beach is long - hundreds of steep steps - and we were not all that impressed with the beach. But it was great just for lounging in the sun for awhile. There was food and music by the beach and it was a pleasant day in the sun. For us on this trip the beach was not important, our trip was about sightseeing and exploring Amalfi coast.
If beach is important to you, I would not choose this place. Too many steps down and up.
There was a shuttle for the nearby town of Positano and we took an advantage of that for a day trip. The buffet breakfast was memorable. Probably the best we had on this trip.
Dinner was interesting too, absolutely wonderful service. In one word - classy!
Again, a wonderful stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Escapio, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Hotel Casa Angelina