Choosing an hotel for my wife isn't easy but here I scored a lot of points!! We had a sea view, balcony room where she was very happy to sun bathe & I could enjoy the perfect view of Positano & Capri. The room isn't that big but it didn't seem to matter, the white Mediterranean decor made you feel relaxed & on holiday. The staff were very helpful and we could want for nothing. The fascinating sculptures & Murano glass through out made a very interesting space to hang out. The small pool is handy and pleasant to cool off. The small beach down 200 steps wasn't a place to go for us but we did go once as the hotel arrange a private boat for the day to go to Capri which was fabulous. There is an informal bar & restaurant down there too which isn't part of the hotel. The hotel restaurant though is outstanding and we were happy to eat there several nights, michelin quality food with perfect views. Breakfast is also served there and I didn't go a la carte for cooked as they have the finest continental breakfast buffet I have ever had. The hotel provides a day & night shuttle to Positano which was very useful and the hire car wasn't really needed. Highly recommended and hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Hotel Casa Angelina