Having just returned from a short weekend visit to Casa Angelina, I just had to write a review here. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel - the stunning white walls (constantly repainted by the charming Pepe) which accentuate the splashes of colour from the amazing murano glass sculptures. The spacious rooms are spotless and modern, the food is fantastic, especially the breakfasts at Piano nel Cielo. The staff are so lovely and the facilities and location are just fantastic. Yes, there are about 200 steps to the seaside club, La Gavitella, but you get to work off that lovely food and then go back for more!!! Praiano is half the price of Positanom a lot less busy and you get the same, if not better, magnificent sea views and actually a fantastic view up the coast to Positano itself. There are some restaurants in Praiano if you don't want to go into Positano, but if you do the hotel provides a free shuttle bus throughout the day. All the staff are courteous, kind and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. I cannot recommend this hotel more highly - it is just perfect in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Hotel Casa Angelina