I almost don't want to tell you about this place as it was such a find!
1. The owners! What a lovely family. They went out of their way to welcome and inform us, booking tours for us and advising on the best things to do and places to see.
2. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
3. The terrace on the roof is spectacular. Beautiful.
4. The breakfast is personal, fresh fruit, pastries, eggs/bacon etc....everything....coffee devine!
Practically none. The only thing I would say is that it is noisy but ANY hotel around that area would be noisy as they are ALL directly on the road, unless you had to drag your bags down the hill and up again.
Pretty much faultless hotel and very good value for money in that area of the Amalfi Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an enchanting, breathtaking position in Praiano between Positano and Amalfi, features the most panoramic view the Amalfi Coast offers. 14 well-furnished rooms all with terrace (7 with sea view), private bath, telephone, Wi-Fi Hot Spot and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Fioriere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Fioriere Hotel
- Le Fioriere Praiano
- Hotel Le Fioriere Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast