Saved Save
You added 14-Casa Isa to your Saves list.
Praiano
Condo/Apartment –
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

AllPinkyN...
Wiltshire
“Wonderful ... no, really”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The knives needed sharpening (but then I find they always do, so I've started travelling with my own - a bit weird, maybe, I know), but that's all I have to say against the place. It's high up (245 steps to the village main street and shops - straight down/up - but then a bit of exercise while you're on holiday is a GOOD thing, it makes you appreciate your dinner!), so the views are terrific. The terrace is spacious, and the apartment is well equipped throughout (proper coffee percolators, fridge/freezer to die for, and plenty of room throughout. We only had a week, but needed two/three/four - hell, I'd move there tomorrow if I could! The pictures on the site are exactly what you find when you turn up, and Domenico is a lovely guy.
PS: We highly recommend eating at Il Pino (try the Lemon Risotto!).

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The view, the peace and quiet, restaurants
Liked least: Italian driving - aaaaaaagh! ;-)
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
+39089873344
Speaks English, Russian, French, Italian, German
Listed since : Oct 2010
Calendar Updated: 20 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing