All the good things:
- With no exception, we have never been so well treated, as we were at the hotel Holiday.
They really helped us a lot getting bustickets, and figuring out what to do every day.
All so good (- apart from the minor detail, I'm a medical student and better educated than my boyfriend, and was only seen as "the wife". - I think that's Italian!)
- The hotel is very neat, and clean - very important to some
- We had no problems with the internet/wifi
- The hotel has its own parking lot
- it's a quiet place, you won't have party-people being noisy
- it has the most wonderful view
The bad things:
- The beds were very bad, and we didn't sleep that well any of the nights. It didn't ruin it for us, but it might be important for some.
- The walls are very thin - but it's an old building, and that's what to expect.
- it was a long walk to the beach
- Dont' bring your car to Amalfi coast - The shuttle bussystem is very well functioning and parking is expensive, - the driving is crazy and very stressfull.
- Get a GPS if you want to rent a car !!! - and pay for the highways !!!
- Praiano is pretty great if you want to stay in a town that's not filled with turists, and it's easy to catch busses. Amalfi and Positano is very crowded. But if you want stay out late, and have easy walking distance to the beach and lots of restaurants, this is not the hotel for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Holiday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Hotel Praiano
- Hotel Holiday Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast