“You Must Request Fulvio For Your Driver” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 Attractions in Praiano
More attraction details
Owner description: Benvenuto Limos and Private Tours is a fully established chauffeur and tour service company, that has been in operation for over 63 years. In addition to transfers to and from all major airports, ports and train stations throughout the country, they specialize in organized tours and shore excursions along the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Naples, Rome, Florence, Venice, Cinque Terre, and all major ports in Sicily. Benvenuto operate all services in luxurious Mercedes vehicles with highly professional English speaking drivers.
Cissna Park
“You Must Request Fulvio For Your Driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I am a travel agent and take small groups to Italy yearly. I always include the Amalfi Coast in my trips and use the services of Benvenuto Limos. I have been using this company since 2008 and they have always been fantastic. My first driver with them was Fulvio and I have requested him everytime since. He is so knowledgable about the area and so personable too. I have arranged for him to drive other clients of mine when I have not accompanied them and they have returned to the states raving about what a great experience they had. Hiring a private driver is the best way to see the Amalfi Coast and I highly recommend Benvenuto Limos. Don't forget to request Fulvio!!

Visited March 2012
BenvenutoLimos, General Manager at Benvenuto Limos and Private Tours, responded to this review, November 8, 2012

Santa Rosa, California
“A perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

All my life I had wanted to see Pompei, Herculaneum, and Vesuvius; so when I finally was going, I decided to tailor that day of our trip to make sure it was easy, informative, and suited to my husband's and my needs. From start to finish, the day was perfect. We were met by our wonderful Herculaneum guide, Suzie, at our hotel in Naples and driven to Herculaneum by Maurizio, our driver. What lovely people! Friendly, helpful... It felt like traveling with friends. They both had good senses of humor, which is important to us, and made the first part of our day a breeze. We then dropped Suzie off, and Maurizio drove us to the top of Vesuvius, all the way telling us all sorts of information about the "Big Boss," as he called the mountain. We had plenty of time to climb to the top and wallow in the views, then met up with Maurizio again and drove to Pompei, where we met Francesco, our Pompei gude. Another winner! He didn't rush us, and he tailored our tour to our wishes. It was an amazing time. After that, we were driven to our new hotel in Sorrento. Traffic to Sorrento was bad, and Maurizio managed to bypass some of it by taking back roads when possible. All in all, I loved the day and can't wait to use Benvenuto again for another trip.

Newton, Massachusetts
“Tour of Sorrento, Positano and Pompeii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We chose Benvenuto for our day excursion from Naples and could not have been happier with our choice. We were there for one day as part of our Norwegian Cruise. We all (two adults and three children) loved our driver, Fulvio. He was full of information and lots of fun to be with. He made the entire trip so enjoyable. And it was very relaxing knowing that all the details - including our tour at Pompeii - were taken care of so perfectly. The company is very helpful and responsive and so easy to plan and book a trip with. If and when we return to Italy we will definitely use Benvenuto again and request Fulvio especially. There is just no comparison between and cruise-arranged tour and touring with Benvenuto. And the price is very reasonable for a private car and driver.

Visited August 2012

Long Island, New York
“Quality Excursion in Amalfi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I travelled to the Amalfi Coast on a cruise in September and had only a day to spend. The company was professional from the very beginning and sent confirmation emails with all the information I needed. Roberto, our driver, was waiting for us when we got off the boat with a sign and a nice clean Mercedes sedan. I had some set ideas of what I wanted to do and Roberto gave us some suggestions to help make the plan even better. His English was fantastic and he told us the history about everything we were seeing along our drive. He also made some pit stops for some good photo opportunities. By the end of the day he felt like a friend and I was sad to say goodbye. Hiring a private car was a bit more than an excursion through the boat but it was worth it! If you are like me, traveling to Europe isn't a frequent vacation, so when you are visiting these places you need to make the most of it while you are there. We went to Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii. We had the leisure of staying in places as long as we wanted and got to eat where we chose to eat, a cruise ship excursion dictates all of these things to you. The privacy of our own vehicle with an amazing driver and the freedom to go where we wanted was worth every penny and I would do it again the next time I am in Italy.

Visited September 2012
BenvenutoLimos, General Manager at Benvenuto Limos and Private Tours, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our services. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time in Italy with Benvenuto Exclusive Chauffeur Services and we hope to see you in Italy again soon. Ciao, Giovanni
New York City, New York
“Professional and friendly service was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I used Benvenuto in 2005 and I'm happy to say their service was just as good in 2012! My group of four used them for several full and half day tours and tranfers to and from Positano and the Rome airport. Their drivers were professional and very friendly and kept us informed and entertained during our rides. The tour guides they arranged were very knowledgable and spoke english. The cars were new, clean and comfortable. Giovanni and his crew is just great and even made dinner reservations for us in great restaurants. I higly recommend them!