This is the first time i am writing a review for Tripadvisor, but this is the least i can do, for i found this lovely hotel thanks to it. This is our way to thank you Luigi, Sandra (Luigi's wife), their children and Angela (Luigi's sister). They do deserve this review. They look after the hotel in a very warm and friendly manner. They made us feel like at our own home from the moment we arrived. We traveled with our two young children, 11 and 3, and this was no problem at all. Our 3 year-old boy is quite a handful, but Sandra took care of him as if she was part of our own family. The room in which we stayed was very large and most comfortable. The meals were totally amazing. Breakfast was included, not dinner. You can eat cheaper, sure, but if you want to spend a reasonable amount of money to get a 5-course meal, then have dinner in the hotel.
Look no more, stay in this lovely and quiet hotel, excellent views from rooms and specially from the terrace, were the meals are served, and top quality service.
Alfredo and Renata, Argentina
- Also Known As:
- Pellegrino Pensione Hotel
- Pellegrino Pensione Praiano
- Pellegrino Pensione Hotel Praiano
- Hotel Pellegrino Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Pellegrino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.