“A high-level pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Budapest, Hungary
“A high-level pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hello everyone.
I'm a Hungarian student. I was in this place some months ago with my class for a school-trip in Naples.
We ate a very very good pizza! We unfortunately went there only the last two days of the trip. For this reason we went there only two times. Before that day we ate pizza in Naples many time, but nothing was good as the pizza I eat in this pizzeria.
You pay few money for a high-level pizza.
The staff was very nice and kind. They aren't very good in speaking English ( in effects as me), but they can understand you. The boss told me that they are preparing menu in many languages( English, French and Spanish if I'm not wrong) because many tourists go there after visiting Solfatara and other places of Pozzuoli.
They make a lot of type of frying. I can't remember all the names at the moment, but I can tell you which everything we tasted was very very good.
Me and 13 of my friends ate in this Pizzeria, because there were 2 tables. I prefer eating in the pizzeria because I like more a pizza freshly baked.
Outside this pizzeria you can see the wonderful Gulf of Pozzuoli with the view of the three Islands. It was amazing!
Anyway, I have always loved pizza, but I love it much more after eating pizza in Pizza Stop.
Taste it and told me if I' m a liar....

• Visited March 2013