“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 45 Positano B&B and Inns
Sacramento, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Teresa made us feel like we were visiting family. Our room had the feeling of staying at someones home. Teresa is warm and welcoming. We highly recomend.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for a few nights in July last year, and it was absoloutly perfect! It was like staying with our own Nonna and Nonno, Teresa is soo sweet and she made you feel at home.

The room was very spacious and homey, it had a little balcony overlooking the town and an ensuite bathroom. It was very comfortable, clean and quiet!

It was a little hard to find as we didnt have a map and had to ask for directions, it is up on the hill which made it a bit of a hike carring heavy backpacks, but once there it was all worth it.

Would recommend staying here for sure!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at Casa Teresa for 4 nights for a family wedding. I have to say I was aprehensive on booking somewhere which did not have a star rating as I am usually so fussy and will only stay in 4* +, but can truly say this is one of the nicest placest in the whole of Positano. It is a real little treasure, and is just beautiful. The rooms were traditional, clean and spacious with a lovely little balcony and big comfy bed. Teresa and her husband are so welcoming and really try to keep you happy. I would definately go back! Positano is a beautiful place, but be prepared to walk a lot, and trek up and down the steap steps!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011 via mobile

Casa Teresa is the perfect spot to stay in Positano. During our two week stay in Italy, I never felt more at home than I did at Casa Teresa. Teresa and her husband, made my girlfriend and I, feel like part of their family. I would return to Positano simply to pay them both a visit. The views of the Mediterranean from Casa Teresa are unbelievable. You couldn't ask for a better view while eating your breakfast. There is a parking garage located conveniently close to Casa Teresa, so you do have to walk a long distance with all of your luggage. There are a number of great restaurants in walking distance of Casa Teresa. The homemade pasta and seafood in Positano, is simply amazing. Your also in walking distance of the beaches of the Mediterranean, and access to ferries, to the local islands. Already planning a trip back. -Anthony , Chicago

• Stayed October 2011
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

My wife and I went to Positano for 3 days and we stayed at Casa Teresa. I have not got many words to describe how fantastic the service was from the very beginning.
Where to start!!
Teresa, the owner, upgraded us at a very small charge and we had a fantastic suite with balcony, kitchen and a great breathless seaview.
She would cook breakfast and gave us the warmest hospitality you can possibly desire.
It felt like we 're part of her family.
The place, The owner, the room, the service is better than any 5 stars I have been in my life in Positano.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor room (suite)
Berkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

Casa Teresa is in a wonderful location if you are fit and healthy. It is not a suitable venue if you are unable to undertake the many steps to reach it - particularly in the heat of August.
Teresa is very kind and helpful - the rooms are clean and comfortable and furnished in typical Italian style. The plumbing tends to be a bit erratic but all in all it is great value for money as Positano is an expensive area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I recently stayed at Casa Teresa with my girlfriend, now fiance. We ended up arriving later in the evening due to some travel issues. Teresa was still up waiting to welcome us. Many B&B owners would not have been as understanding. The stay was everything we hoped for. Teresa reminded me of my great Nana. The rooms are clean and very big. They have an older Bed & Breakfast feel. The patio where breakfast is served has some great views and really lets you take in Positano. When I return to Positano I will be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Teresa? Share your experiences!