Great family run B&B with great room space and views! We made the mistake of taking the longest journey there, but it was worth the wait. I did not want to leave and would come back in a heartbeat.
The breakfast is meager (croissant, yogurt, coffee), but it's pretty much unlimited. You are welcomed with some vino, which is very welcome after a long journey! You might hear donkeys walking by in the morning (not fellow traveler's and their rolling suitcases), but I found it quaint.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel Positano
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Casa Guadagno* was opened in 1957. Since then, the guesthouse has been family run, offering its guests the possibility of spending their holiday in a relaxing, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. In Italian 'Casa' means 'Home' while Guadagno is the surname of the family running the guesthouse. So, you really are treated as one of the family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pensione Casa Guadagno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.