Very welcoming and kind hosts, very hospitable, wonderful coffee, helpful in finding a restaurant, spotless room and wonderfully dark at night. Lovely view over the sea and Positano from the balcony. You really couldn't ask for nicer hosts. NB The steps to it from the car park we used, and from the B&B to the beach, are VERY steep & with a suitcase, very hard to negotiate - but that's true of all accommodation in Positano.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel Positano
- Pensione Casa Guadagno Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Casa Guadagno* was opened in 1957. Since then, the guesthouse has been family run, offering its guests the possibility of spending their holiday in a relaxing, pleasant and friendly atmosphere. In Italian 'Casa' means 'Home' while Guadagno is the surname of the family running the guesthouse. So, you really are treated as one of the family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Pensione Casa Guadagno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.