Our first visit to Positano, this stunning & romantic boutique hotel deserves it's high regard - Francesca, Gianluigi & staff were incredible & always warm & welcoming. The views from our Room (36) brought tears of joy... The room was large, pristinely clean, comfortable & we felt so at home. A turn down service at night was lovely, & the rooftop terrace with wet edge pool for breakfast/cocktails was magnificent - views was to die for!
Situated a 10 minute walk to the centre of town & beach, and perched halfway up the hill is the ideal spot... The stairs of Positano are killer! We arrived by limo which was perfect - delivered directly to the door! We have stayed in many 5 star hotels, & this rates super high for value & comfort. A return trip is a definite & Punta Regina will be our hotel of choice. Thank you Francesca & team!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano