Friends recommended The Punta Regina to us and we could not have been happier. The view is out of a postcard, getting a room with a terrace was one of the best decisions we made, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast and pool on the rooftop were fantastic! The front desk staff was so helpful and kind that we felt so taken care of. They made excellent dinner recommendations and reservations for us and even called our next hotel to arrange for transportation. The hotel is also in a great location- not too high on the steps, not too low, lovely walk down to the beach and great restaurants nearby. We cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano