During our recent Italian journey, we wanted to spend a little more on our hotel accommodations in Positano. We chose the Punta Regina. We're so glad we did. We were given a huge room with, of course, an amazing view of the Amalfi coast. Service was excellent and outstanding restaurants were situated nearby. And that's a good thing especially after walking all day long while exploring this beautiful little city. Highly recommended, especially for couples looking for that romantic getaway. It fits the bill perfectly. Can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Tingo and Otel so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.