What an amazing boutique hotel. The service was spectacular. Upon arrival, I realized that my U.S. charger and converter wasn't working. The staff immediately brought up another converter for me to use. We then asked Giuseppina (the owner?) to book all of our dinners and activities. The first night we dined at Da Vincenzo, which is literally a 2 minute walk around the corner from Punta Regina and ordered the best Caprese salad I've ever had. The hotel also serves a nice continental breakfast every morning on the roof terrace. This is also where you can lay out and take a take in the infinity pool. The rooms are very "antique" but authentic Italian with more than adequate amenities. Overall, this place is top notch. I don't think you could dream of a better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano