I was going solo to Italy and it was my first time south of Rome. I picked the Coast of Amalfi (not necessary to explain why) and the town of Positano. I wanted a nice hotel with a good location and a great view. And that was what I got! And then some....!
The Punta Regina is an excellent hotel. It has the perfect mix of down-to-earth relaxation and stylish atmosphere and service all combined in a nice little package.... Being the very friendly, helpful and always smiling reception, the great morning buffet (on the most amazing outdoor terrace and a view to kill for) with waiters offering their help on things to see on their beloved coast and the owners amazing grasp of everything.
I therefore highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to be back sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of “Li Galli” island and the tower “Clavel”, but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano