It was one of the easiest hotels to find in Positano & we didn't have to lug our luggage up massive lots of steps or anything like you'd have to do at other hotels there. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised by the stunning view!! The Rooms were very clean & tidy, the beds were comfortable. The balcony was AMAZING and the best part of the whole hotel!!!
Everything was ideal and very Italian and just what we were looking for. The complimentary shuttle was great, although we'd walk into town every day (maybe a 10-15 minute walk Max), then at the end of the day we'd catch the shuttle or bus home. Very Easy.
The staff were amazing and nothing was a problem. The 24 hour wifi we paid for was great and not overly expensive and nice to have. The breakfast was adequate although we learned quickly to put the time we wanted breakfast 15 minutes after when we'd want it as it always arrived early, which was all good.
I'd go there again in a heartbeat. It's not cheap, and people were saying it was outside of town, but honestly we needed the walk after all the fine food and wine we were having!!! It was the quiet retreat in a busy place! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Marzoli Resort Hotel Positano
- Palazzo Marzoli Resort Hotel
- Palazzo Marzoli Positano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying on the suggestive promontory steep on the waters of the Gulf of Salerno, the elegant boutique hotel Palazzo Marzoli is an ancient historical home, dating back to the end of 1600, with intimate and cosy atmospheres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palazzo Marzoli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.