“Our tour of italy” 5 of 5 stars

+39 089 875738
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
saugerties
“Our tour of italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Our group did a private tour (not by a bus) within the region during our cruse. (Highly recommend hiring a private limo / van). We were able to get into areas where a bus could not go. We stopped at this restaurant as part of our day tour. The food was authentic italian. The service was A+ and the home made wine was so good I had to by a few bottles. Wish I could have brought back a case to the states at only 5 euros each. A must stop if your in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Awesome Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Our driver (from Naples cruise port) took us (9 in all) here for lunch. He told us he was related to the owner. The view was spectacular as the restaurant is situated at the top of the hill over looking Positano. We were greeted by the owner. The food was terrific, tasty fresh fish, fresh pasta, everything was great. I was in need of a cold glass of ice coffee, they brought us coffee Americano and a bowl of ice, instantly hitting the spot! Our trip to Positano was the highlight of our Italy trip and capped off with a great meal. Service was great! Highly recommended to all.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Rude waiters who have no idea about service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Before saying anything to us he came over and said that the chef recommends the fish and pointed to the most expensive dish on the menu. Then when we just wanted mains they asked us both at least twice each why we didn't want an appetizer. Then when I didn't want sides he did the same. When we only wanted to share one desert he asked us again three times why we only wanted to share one. Well, it's because it's my money, I'm the customer and I will get what I want! I have been traveling for 3 months and I'm staying in a hostel so I did not want/have the money to spend on lots of food. I went straight back to the hostel and told the people who worked there never to go, so they will hopefully never recommend this place!

In addition to this, I firmly believe because it is "off the beaten track" that they are running out of money. The tiramisu was frozen and it explains why they kept trying to sell us more food. There are many other great places to go in positano.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Longridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We visited this wonderful family run restaurant on recommendation. What a fantastic experience and one that we are planning to repeat before the end of our holiday! Off the beaten track, this restaurant benefits from beautiful views. The food was outstanding and everything we wanted, traditional well cooked and delicious. The owner was delightful as we're all the staff. Highly recommended if you want to sample Italy at its best.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Spectacular View of Positano”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

The Buoncore family are excellent hosts with finest home cooking and local dishes. The restaurant location in Montepertuso is spectacular. Quaint, and delicious food.

Visited July 2014