“Lovely view” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 73 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne
“Lovely view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place has a number of things going for it, specifically the view, it affords stunning views over Positano. The food was lovely and the service was good. The only exception was the whilst halfway through eating my meal the waiter came over and asked me to move to another table as he needed to join my table to another table for some American guests. I found this incredibly rude and ill mannered. They assisted me in moving to another table, the Americans didn't end up taking my original table and it was still empty when I departed the restuarant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Nashvi
“Excellent view and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our last night in Positano during our honeymoon. The outside seating with the view of the sea was the perfect atmosphere. We enjoyed some white wine and the best cheese plate we had during our entire trip (and we ordered them almost nightly). Both of our pasta dishes were tasty, and we also ordered these fried potato cheese things that were different and delicious! Overall, the entire experience was great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great view and excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The restaurant sits right on the highway on the way into town. It has a nice view of the sea. It has a very good menu and the food is excellent. Would go back.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Great view, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were traveling from Naples and after a tour of Pompei decided to make a stop in Positano on our way to Amalfi.

The restaurant has a great location and view, as previous reviews have already indicated. We were given a table with breath taking views of Positano beach and the Mediterranean.

Although a bit pricey (well, certainly something that you would expect for the location) it was very good pasta (spaghetti with clams) and risotto (with mushroom and lemon) and veal escalope. We truly enjoyed the meal and appreciated that the service that the staff provided were also excellent.

Worth the visit and the stop when you are in Positano area. I would highly recommend ending your meal with a gelato and to say hi to their adorable pet terrier who seems to rule the place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing fresh seafood dinner. The view is incredible and the service friendly. The waitress noticed I was cold and offered a shawl, a nice touch. My husband ordered the lobster which was in a tank inside - it doesn't get fresher than that!!!
The wine list was extensive and we were thrilled with the waiters recommendation.
Overall a lovely dinner in a brilliant location.

Visited October 2013