We wanted to stay as the year before at Hotel del Golfo, but as the hotel opened only in May we were asked if we would go to Biodola what we accepted without hesitation as it belongs to the same group. We are a family of four with two little children and enjoyed our stay at the Biodola as much as we had enjoyed our stay with del Golfo the year before. The hotel is in a really nice location with fanatstic views on the sea, a very nice beach, great food and most of all a highly motivated and very friendly stuff. The rooms are not fancy but nice and clean. The beach is really wonderful and end of April a great place to relax in spring. They are very child friendly and nothing is to much for the team to make parents and children happy. They have a couple of tennis courts and while we were there the hotel guests were mainly Swiss tennis families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the magnificent Biodola bay, the hotel has a large private sand beach, 8 clay tennis courts, 9-hole golf course.The hotel's restaurant is famous for its exquisite cuisine and service. Maitu' beach restaurant offers a range of Tuscan specialties. Rooms and suites all with terrace, have all the comforts one would expect of a top-class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Biodola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biodola Hotel Portoferraio
- Hotel Biodola Elba Island, Italy - Portoferraio