Il Pellicano is not cheap, some reviewers complained about the price(s) and I disagree; this is a world class hotel and yes, poolside sandwiches and water bottles are expensive. If you want cheap water and snacks find a cheaper hotel.
This being said, my wife and I had an experience of a life time enjoying the beauty, service, amenities, and glorious Mediterranean view at Il Pellicano on our honeymoon. We did a boat tour around the south side of Argentario and took a day trip to Montalcino and Siena (2 hrs away), and Porto Ercole (10 mins drive). The property at Il Pellicano is lush beyond belief with plants, gardens, terraces, friendly staff, and delicious food & wine. Every single square inch of Il Pellicano is designed with incredible detail, style, and class. Save up and make it happen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Il Pellicano is a member of The Leading Hotel of the World.Magnificently located on a terraced hillside in an exclusive and secluded corner of the Tuscan coast, IL PELLICANO blends beauty, luxury and tranquility with rare touches you will only find at an independent hotel: attention to detail, service witha genuine smile, and pride in delivering a uniquely gratifying experience to the world’s most demanding clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole