My husband and I just had an amazing stay at Il Pellicano. The staff was amazing, they were more than willing to answer any questions, give recommendations, make reservations, and get us where we wanted to go. All the staff was welcoming and pleasant. The hotel itself was amazing. We booked a romance package and it was perfect. Our room had a small patio and we overlooked the water, and it was magnificent. The pool was great, our weather was a little on the cool side, but we enjoyed a day by the pool anyway. We had the most amazing couples massage. The restaurants are all delicious and the service impeccible. If you are looking for a romantic, relaxing, quiet vacation spot-this is the place. It is expensive, but well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Il Pellicano is a member of The Leading Hotel of the World.Magnificently located on a terraced hillside in an exclusive and secluded corner of the Tuscan coast, IL PELLICANO blends beauty, luxury and tranquility with rare touches you will only find at an independent hotel: attention to detail, service witha genuine smile, and pride in delivering a uniquely gratifying experience to the world’s most demanding clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole