We spent 5 nights there on our way back from Rome. When seeing the pics on their website we thought that we will be disspointed compared to reality but we were not ! it is even more beautiful than expected.
We have been treated like we were home, the staff is extremely nice and attentive to your comfort. they anticipate all your needs.
the room was big and nice with a beathtaking view from the (big) balcony.
the food was great and they even managed to cook anything for us at the michelin star restaurant when we started to know all the menu.
special mention to Antonella who made our stay amazing by its professionalism and kindness (and very good french speaking), to Frederico who took care of us all day long anticipating all !!!! and to the lady sommelier who helped us to discover new vintages and that has such a passion for wines.
We will definitely come back since we felt at home being part of this big family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Il Pellicano is a member of The Leading Hotel of the World.Magnificently located on a terraced hillside in an exclusive and secluded corner of the Tuscan coast, IL PELLICANO blends beauty, luxury and tranquility with rare touches you will only find at an independent hotel: attention to detail, service witha genuine smile, and pride in delivering a uniquely gratifying experience to the world’s most demanding clientele. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole