It just doesn't get any better than this outrageously expensive villa. The food is divine, atmosphere unbelievable, grounds lovely and staff the finest.
Great place to hideaway or just indulge... Life is short -- and this beautiful place should be on your bucket list. *****'s
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant five-star hotel, located in Tuscany's Maremma region, was built in the mid-1960s as a love nest for Michael and Patricia Graham and it is today part of The Leading Hotels of the World. The home, called Il Pellicano as a tribute to the first time the couple met at Pelican Point in California, was initially a club for the Grahams' friends, but was subsequently expanded and opened to friends of friends. However, a few things remained the same: the pleasure of feeling at home and the glamorous and slightly retro atmosphere. The hotel's discrete luxury and the still-rugged Tuscan countryside attract the international jet set. Today, the cottages and the central building are suspended between the sky and the sea, with large rooms, windows and terraces where it's unclear where the indoors end and the outdoors begin. There are pathways and stairways, fragrant gardens and discrete corners, a restaurant with two Michelin stars and three Gambero Rosso forks, a heated sea-water swimming pool, a spa with a sea view to soothe both the body and the soul, and for those wanting to take a dip in the Tyrrhenian Sea, a white platform with chaise longue and immaculate parasols. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Il Pellicano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Pellicano Hotel Porto Ercole
- Il Pellicano Porto Ercole