This was a 60th Birthday treat for my wife and we both had a very relaxed holiday enjoying the facilities, the setting, the food and flora and fauna. the golf course provided great walks even though neither of us play but it looked fantastic.
The menu was varied and very healthy although I thought the deserts were disappointing apart from the crème brule. The spa facilities were excellent as were the treatments we experienced, very relaxing and restful.
the staff were very helpful and whilst we had the half board we found that we needed little for lunch.
well worth a visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort features design rooms with panoramic terraces, an organic wellness centre and a championship 18-hole golf course. Its location between Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano is ideal for exploring the Argentario, the Tuscany Maremma and Giglio/Giannutri Islands. Rooms overlook the golf course or the Mediterranean greenery, and they are decorated with styles that vary from modern-contemporary, to vintage, to eclectic. Guests enjoy free daily access to the 3000 m² spa with outdoor and indoor pools, gym, hot tubs, Turkish bath and a variety of beauty treatments. The golf course, which includes a driving range and a golf academy, has been awarded the BioAgriCert environmental certification for its sustainable maintenance practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Escapio and Jetsetter so you can book your Argentario Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argentario Golf Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Golf Resort And Spa
- Argentario Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Resort Porto Ercole