Actually the best and pleasent Golf Hotel in that area
I spent few days last summer ( 15th June 2012 )
Not far away to La Feniglia (beach)
quite but comfortable for travel.
Room and common areas was perfect , nice to read a good book while admiring the lagoon.
the restaurant is very good but perhaps a little too expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury resort features design rooms with panoramic terraces, an organic wellness centre and a championship 18-hole golf course. Its location between Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano is ideal for exploring the Argentario, the Tuscany Maremma and Giglio/Giannutri Islands. Rooms overlook the golf course or the Mediterranean greenery, and they are decorated with styles that vary from modern-contemporary, to vintage, to eclectic. Guests enjoy free daily access to the 3000 m² spa with outdoor and indoor pools, gym, hot tubs, Turkish bath and a variety of beauty treatments. The golf course, which includes a driving range and a golf academy, has been awarded the BioAgriCert environmental certification for its sustainable maintenance practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Argentario Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argentario Golf Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Golf Resort And Spa
- Argentario Hotel Porto Ercole
- Argentario Resort Porto Ercole