“Fantastico!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Pineto
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastico!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am a professional musician, always travleing to Italy on Tour and for personal business. Hotel Parco Degli Ulivi is a wonderful place to stay with great staff, location and setting. Very clean comfortable and only one block from the Beach. Tutto Bene!!!! I will return here very soon for another enjoybable stay. Grazie Mille.......ciao!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Umbria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We just spend a wonderful week at this hotel with our 3 year old and 5 month old. The staff is extremely accommodating and the food was wonderful (all of the veggies came from the hotel's garden) as we had opted for "pensione completa" so we ate all of our meals there. Our kids played with the other kids in the hotel and they all had a great time playing together at the hotel's private beach and pool. Great for families, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed for 8 nights during July 2013 and cannot fault the place. I was in the area because of work and due to changing circumstances ended up extending my stay at short notice, even checking out then back in again just a couple of hours later. The staff were very helpful and always succeeded in finding me a room or extending my current one. The location is ideal for the beach and the hotel pool is great. Rooms are fairly sized with nice ensuites. I found the matresses quite firm, but this purely personal preference. The hotel and rooms are spotlessly clean and the grounds well kept. A good breakfast is available and evening meals are filling, although there are lots of good restaurants in the area. There is a train line just accross the road, if in the main hotel building noise is barley noticeable from this but is a little more noticealbe if in the seperate room block near the pool, however this did not detract from my stay.
If i was in the area again i would definatly return and use again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Leiden, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was great to be in 'Ulivi'! Nice clean (bath-)rooms, for a good price, a balcony with a great view, just a short walk to the beach for a swim in the sea, lovely fresh (home-grown) food and flexibility to attend diner, great hospitality by the (family-)hotel-staff, possibility for lending a bicycle, cosy atmosphere also in the evening with the sun-energy-lit furniture outside, parking-possibility direct at the hotel, beautiful plants in the garden, f. ex. their own olive-trees, etc.

Thanks a lot for your hospitality and all the best for the Ulivi-staff!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed there for 3 weeks in the summer off 2012. I have fond memories of their helpful staff, the scenic views and the tranquility of it all. We were right across the road from the beautiful beach! My parents are from Atri and my relatives live in Pineto which is a quick 5 minute ride to their house. This was my husband's and children's first time in Italy. What a welcoming place for them! They would patiently wait for us "Canadese" to wake up each morning and hold off putthing away their breakfast buffet. They even offered to make scrambled eggs for my children as they know the Italian version of breakfast was a little different than what they were accustomed to! It was very sweet. Gianni greeted us every morning....I can still taste the cappuccino he made for me!! Maria and everyone else who greeted us at the front desk was wonderful and Gabriele (ironically an old family friend of my parents) greeted us as we came home late every evening! I loved this place and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed one night at the Hotel Parco degli Ulivi while on vacation. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and they had a good breakfast of meats and cheeses, yogurt, pastries, and cereal. Although they were busy preparing for a wedding the following day, the owners took extra time to take care of any questions we had. The room was comfortable and it was quiet even though it's on a main road. I appreciated the parking lot which was monitored by security cameras. I also appreciated that there was good wifi available for free.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Maria D, Responsabile reception at Hotel Parco degli Ulivi, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you very much for your nice review. It's always a great satisfaction for us to read such kind words!
We hope to see you again soon!
Best Regards

Been to Hotel Parco degli Ulivi? Share your experiences!