The only good part at this place is the things which are not made by humans. The nature scene and t he lagoon are great. The rest - horrible.
1. Rooms: I got the "double prestige room" . It was small, with an old metal bad, cheep tiles on the floor, ugly coloured walls, black and white 14 inch TV- depressing room. It is equip with an old, half-wall size, noisy air-conditioner. He "crown guel" of the room is "private terrace". It is NOT Private at all.
2. Restaurant: the breakfast is VERY poor. Nothing to eat at all. The restaurant at he park is a huge disappointment: expensive ( 2 thin slices of melon are 8 euro) and FROZEN ( not fresh from the sea) shrimps were horrible.
3. Beach: it is nice, but poorly managed. Old sunbeds, poor selection at the bar ( almost no selection at all), no toilet ( 480 steps up to make a pee ) and no equipment for the water sports.
480 steps which lead to the beach, in some places are in bad condition, which makes it difficult for an elderly people and families with kids to get there.
4. The town nearby - not historical and not charming.
P.S. I love Italy. There are 1000000 great places around. On the 3-rd day we paid fine for leavng early and moved to other place. And we enjoyed every minute of the trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your King's Residence Hotel Salerno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.