My husband and I stayed at Sabrina's lovely apartment for 6 nights--the view is stunning and the apartment is charming --spacious, comfortable, clean, and very nicely furnished. It was a very short walk down to the little town and conveniently located in terms of shops, restaurants, and the magnificent Duomo. Sabrina was a charming and attentive hostess and made us a delicious breakfast the last morning when we moved to stay in the en-suite B and B. We definitely hope to return next year --we had a wonderful stay and Orvieto was a highlight in our visit to Italy. I would highly recommend Ripa Medici to friends and family!
- Also Known As:
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel Orvieto
- Bed And Breakfast Ripa Medici
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ripa Medici is perfectly located in the medieval quartier. The light airy rooms are large, furniture is elegant and comfortable and there are parquet floors. The home has a romantic atmosphere, every window is like a picture: the landscape is wonderful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your B&B Ripa Medici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.