I spent 5 days at this hotel with two girlfriends for a "spa break" in May - taking advantage of excellent off-season rates. I wouldn't pay regular prices for this hotel but the off-season deal was fabulous - half-board including the wonderful buffet breakfasts and huge dinners described so accurately elsewhere in the reviews. We each had very comfortable rooms with balconies overlooking the charming town, although i would have been less keen if the rooms had been on the other side.
Facilities at the hotel, particularly the pools, are fabulous. My only gripe is the spa itself, the quality of the treatments is patchy and the "therapists" seem quite inexperienced and merely following some manual somewhere - not worth the hefty additional prices.
The town of Ortisei is a delight and the nearby cablecar takes you to a wonderful mountain world from where you can hike or just sit in the cafe and eat excellent pasta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star hotel in Val Gardena, UNESCO Dolomites, with spa and wellness centre, biggest Water World of the Dolomites and all year daily guided outdoor programme (skiing, snowshoeing, trekking, mountainbiking, a.s.o.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Escapio, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Dolomiti Spa And Sport Resort
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Hotel Ortisei
- Adler Dolomiti Hotel
- Adler Dolomiti Ortisei
- Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena