The best of the 6 hotels we stayed at over our two week trip. Amazing and beautiful, the views are spectacular. Blends luxury with rustic charm. The owners are lovely and very helpful. A proper honeymoon type hotel in a Beautiful location. Gorgeous wine bar beneath with a lovely atmosphere. Worth going to the owners Wine Tasting vineyards. Great bathrooms, very clean and comfortable. Lovely breakfast with delicious food. This is a stunning hotel. If you're thinking of any other in this area then don't you won't find better than this. We loved our stay and will be returning again next year for sure.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury property of 4 exclusive rooms with stunning views, in a 14th century palazzo in the heart of the old town. TA Excellence Award since 2010, we are recommended by the main international travel magazines and websites (USAToday, Daily Telegraph, LATimes, Travel+Leisure, CNTraveller, BBCTravel...)Also, Locanda San Francesco is the only property in town with a wine-bar and bistro on site. "E lucevan le stelle"(open Easter- Nov. 30th and Dec. 27th -Jan.6th) offers temporary art exhibitions, a panoramic terrace were you can admire unforgettable sunsets, live jazz on season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Prestigia and Escapio so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.