All the reviews are correct about this place..!! Views are AWESOME...!!! Rooms are just perfect, and Cinzia the owner is wonderful..such a great host. She really tries her best to make you feel welcome, and is great with helpful local knowledge.
The rooms are immaculate and breakfast is generous. The only negative thing I could comment on was the hallway did smell of cigaret smoke a little..not sure if another guest was smoking in there room.?
All in all this place is fantastic, gets a 10/10 from me!!!!
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury property of 4 exclusive rooms with stunning views, in a 14th century palazzo in the heart of the old town. TA Excellence Award since 2010, we are recommended by the main international travel magazines and websites (USAToday, Daily Telegraph, LATimes, Travel+Leisure, CNTraveller, BBCTravel...)Also, Locanda San Francesco is the only property in town with a wine-bar and bistro on site. "E lucevan le stelle"(open Easter- Nov. 30th and Dec. 27th -Jan.6th) offers temporary art exhibitions, a panoramic terrace were you can admire unforgettable sunsets, live jazz on season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Prestigia and Escapio so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.