Stayed here in July, 2011. Enough to simply confirm all that has been written. Montepulciano is a magical place, and I would not think of staying elsewhere. You are not only guests in Luca and Cinzia's hotel, but guests in their world that is Montepulciano. You go to a restaurant, mention their names, you always get a smile, and maybe even a story or two. You want to go somewhere? You don't go where you should go, you go where they would go. You are genuinely their guests. From the moment we stepped into the room and heard the high pitched sounds of the swallows circling outside, we felt transported to another world.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the old town, with stunning views on the Tuscan contryside. The exclusivity of 4 luxury guestrooms in a 14th century palazzo, with the services and facilites of a modern luxury hotel. In order to feel "at home away from home", Guests receive the keys of the property, together with the personal assistance of the owners, to make their stay unique with the privilege of living a true Tuscan experience.On season, the hip Locanda's Wine Bar & Bistro " E lucevan le stelle", with its panoramic terrace, live jazz and art exhibitions, is The Place to be in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.