We all should be keeping quiet about this place and keeping it to ourselves. All i can say though is GO SOON! and couldn't recommend this place higher. This small boutique B&B/ Hotel accommodation in the fascinating ancient town of Montepulciano was perfect for our Italian Honeymoon.(Second timers). The room with a view (on both sides) over the Tuscan countryside is special optical treat looking as far as other walled towns in the distance and showing a perfect example of what the countryside has to offer.We can't forget to mention Cinzia and staff being casual yet extremely welcoming. One last thing the wine bar is the perfect venue for an afternoon/ pre dinner or after dinner drink or three.
Thanks again Lisa & Jeff.
We'll be back in the next few years (with friends) and here's hoping we can get in!
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury property of 4 exclusive rooms with stunning views, in a 14th century palazzo in the heart of the old town. TA Excellence Award since 2010, we are recommended by the main international travel magazines and websites (USAToday, Daily Telegraph, LATimes, Travel+Leisure, CNTraveller, BBCTravel...)Also, Locanda San Francesco is the only property in town with a wine-bar and bistro on site. "E lucevan le stelle"(open Easter- Nov. 30th and Dec. 27th -Jan.6th) offers temporary art exhibitions, a panoramic terrace were you can admire unforgettable sunsets, live jazz on season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Prestigia and Escapio so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.