Our first stay was in 2004 on the advice of someone on slowtrav.com . This was to be our first time for a week in the countryside of southern Tuscany (yet only down the road to Montepulciano and other places). We loved it and returned in 2007 and again in early sept of this year. Apts. are reasonably priced, lovely and immaculately clean, with all the comforts of home. Comfortable beds/soft sheets, sattelite TV, computer access or wifi for your laptop and much more. Host Nico Pannevis is multilingual, gracious and enthusiastic about making his guests at home in this beautiful country resort. For easy access to the gorgeous Val dOrcia and it's many hilltop towns, this location is terrific. We traveled for many years throughout Italy and this is one of our favs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano