This was the 4th time we've stayed at Sant' Antonio in the last six years, and it is the perfect place for my wife and I to get away and relax. You can enjoy their beautiful pool, drive to any number of nearby hill towns for a visit or eat like a king at many nearby restaurants. Nico, Elena and his family are the perfect hosts, and his recommendations for everything from places to eat to wineries have always been spot-on. We've had some of our best meals ever at small family run restaurants that he's recommended, and they usually come with much lower prices, too. Sant' Antonio is truly the type of place people dream about when planning a visit to Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano