All of the other reviews are right, this place is wonderful. You always wonder if a place can be as nice as they say. This one is!! Nico is a wonderful host, very helpful in sightseeing and dining recommendations, friendly and always on top of things. We enjoyed chatting with him as he described the history of Sant Antonio and his plans for the future. The breathtaking views from the patios are usually seen only in photos. It was a very relaxing, beautiful place to return to after long days of sightseeing. We had the separate little cottage with the big fireplace and the great bathroom with the jacuzzi tub. Before dinner we would take a glass of wine, some cheese and crackers and sit on one of the large patios to admire the views. We had brought our ipod boombox with us and we played classical music, the only thing beautiful enough for this place. It was heaven. We cannot wait to return to "Our home in Tuscany".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano