As I reread some of the reviews, it looks like we are not the only ones to stay here more than once. That should tell you about the quality of the accommodations and the hospitality that you will find at Sant' Antonio. We again stayed in #5 Signorelli, a stand alone apartment. Nico continues to make improvements and this time the furniture had been replaced, there was a new flat screen TV and also wifi. i think the pots and pans were new too. The linens are wonderful and having them replaced midweek is a very nice luxury. Most self-catering apartments do not do this. Susanna is a delight, she even did a little bit of laundry for us. Her midweek dinner was delicious and it was great fun to meet some of the other vacationers.
Nico is one of the most gracious hosts you will meet. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here. The location is great for visiting the surrounding towns and there are a couple of restaurants (Tre Stella and Il Covo) near by that we enjoyed without having to go into town for dinner.
Thank you Nico and Susanna for another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano