This was our second time and just what we needed, some time out from the hectic lifestyle we all seem to have these days. The resort is just simply stunning, the service from all the staff just simply stunning also. We were in apartment 7 Piero della Francesca, a beautifully private apartment with views that you would die for. The resort is, to quote Tina Turner, "simply the best".
Thank you Nico and Susanna for making our stay just perfect and special, for a special event in our lives.
David and Irene
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano