When you plan your 3 week trip around an arrival and departure date, for a fourth stay at Sant Antonio, that only confirms how much you love it :)
Firstly, the location is PERFECT for day trips. Each time we stay, SA only gets better, ie: always spotlessly clean, matress always comfortable and even larger this time, and were we sleeping on Frette sheets? Well, they felt that way. Fulffy large bath towels...I could go on and on. BTW, Nico now has WiFi throughout the property. Compliments to his staff, they are wonderfully helpful as well. Well done Nico!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano