Again for the fourth time we stayed at Sant'Antonio and again we enjoyed our stay. Nico is a perfect host.We enjoy the surroundings and the food in Montepulciano. The apartment feels like coming home. For us it was a real relax and chill holiday. Sant' Antonio is a nice location for trips towards even Florence - by train - or Sienna. It is our recommendation to friends and family if they are visiting Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano