My time at Sant'Antonio was once again perfection!!!!This is the third time and Nico was as helpful and charming as ever...freshly ironed bed linens, wonderful towels and perfumed soaps,well stocked kitchen,friendly guests, courteous staff..clean, manicured grounds, wonderful views..I could go on and on .The location is great and within easy reach of picturesque villages and towns.Can't wait to return another year !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano