I am a little late writing my review of our wonderful week at Sant' Antonio in May'12!! We stayed in the wonderful one bedroom apartment within the walls of Montepulciano!! We can't even begin to express how unbelievable our stay was!! The apartment has been recently renovated and everything is exceptional!! Even though the apartment is in the "city", it was extremely quiet. The furnishings are just beautiful.. Huge bathroom with awesome tub and walk in shower.. There is a lovely terrace which overlooks the Tuscan countryside and we spent many hours out there enjoying the view and sipping the vino!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano